Vigilance, Cleanliness: Fighting Coronavirus at Mike's Carwash Locations
Our highest priority continues to be the health and well-being of our team and customers. We have taken a number of common sense, precautionary measures to ensure the health and safety of our team and our customers.
- We continuously remind team members (and our customers) that the best strategy for fighting the spread of coronavirus is to regularly wash your hands in soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds each time.
- Following Governor DeWine's order, we have required our Ohio team members to take their own temperatures prior to arriving at work.
- We frequently and vigorously disinfect our offices and communication equipment. Our Support team disinfects common areas, including conference rooms, regularly.
- For the safety of our customers visiting Mike's, the team disinfects high traffic surfaces such as vacuum handles, vending machines, and the counter in the customer booth during lot checks.
- We require team members to wear gloves when Service Advising every customer.