At Mike’s, safety is inherent in all we do, every minute of every day. We work hard to ensure a safe wash experience for our customers and a safe workplace for our team members. We are equally committed to keeping our wash process safe for the environment.
Safe for our Customers
- Our team members are highly trained on how to ensure a safe wash experience for all customers.
- Our safety committee continually evaluates our wash process and implements policies and procedures to ensure complete safety.
- Our team members constantly identify potential hazards for our customers and take preventive actions (wet surfaces, ice, etc…).
- We constantly test and maintain our wash equipment so that we can continue to offer one of the safest wash processes in the country.
- With millions of customers served each year, no customer has ever been injured as a result of our wash process.
Safe for our Team Members
- All team members receive dozens of hours of initial and on-going safety training.
- We provide our team members with full disclosure of all detergents and products we use in the wash process as well as detailed training and information on safe exposure and handling procedures.
- All team members review important safety procedures and principles at monthly team meetings.
- Workplace related injuries are well below the industry average. We reward outstanding safety records through our Safety Incentives plan.
- Each Mike’s location receives regular, detailed safety audits.
- We utilize independent, third party testing of all products we use in the wash process to ensure a safe work environment.
Safe for the Environment
- All water used in our wash process is filtered of harmful waste and impurities before it enters the sewer system.
- Our wash process actually uses about half as much water as people typically use when they wash their cars by hand.
- All detergents we use in the wash process are safe for the environment.
Concerned about whether we can safely wash your vehicle?
Please read our Vehicle Restrictions for more information.